Loading...

Fish trader dies after being electrocuted in Jashore

Published: May 18, 2019 11:14:19 | Updated: May 18, 2019 17:19:43


A fish trader died from electrocution at South Lauri village in Monirampur upazila of Jashore district early Saturday.

The deceased was identified as Golam Martoja, 50 son of late Abdus Sohrab, reports UNB.

Police said Golam Martoja got electrocuted when he came in contact with a snapped electric wire near a pond.

On information, police recovered the body and sent it to Jashore General Hospital morgue for an autopsy.

Share if you like