Schoolboy, 11, electrocuted in Benapole

Published: September 26, 2017 12:00:30 | Updated: October 24, 2017 07:39:57


Google map showing Benapole district

A schoolboy died from electrocution at Kholsi village of Benapole on Monday night.

The deceased was identified as Alif Hossain (11), son of Alim Morol, a resident of the village, a news agency reported.

Alif was a student of class III of Kholsi Government Primary School.

Abdul Hadi, Putkhali union parisad chairman said that Alif was injured critically when he came in contact with a live electric wire connected with charger of a human hauler (easy bike) at his brother-in-law’s house at night.

Later, he died on his way to the hospital.

Share if you like