Two electrocuted in Satkhira

Published: July 26, 2018 20:13:22


Two people died from electrocution at Kakdanga under Kalaroa upazila in Satkhira on Thursday.

The deceased were identified as Sirajul Islam, 60, and Delowar Hossain, 25, son of Nasir Uddin of Kakdanga village.

Police and locals said Sirajul got electrocuted when he came in contact with a live electric wire while making a poultry farm on the rooftop of a building. House owner Delwar also got electrocuted while trying to save Sirajul.

The duo died on the spot, said officer-in-charge of Kolaroa Police Station, reports UNB.

 

Share if you like