A schoolboy died from electrocution and another sustained injuries at Asampara village in Goainghat upazila in Sylhet on Monday morning.
The deceased was identified as Mashuk, 12, son of Jahur Uddin of the village and a class VII student of Haki Sohrab Ali School, while the injured was Sohag, son of Shahjahan and class VI student of the school.
UNB reported quoting locals that Mashuk and Sohag came in contact with a live electric wire when they were cutting a tree beside their school.
Masuk died on the spot and Sohag sustained injuries.
© 2017 - All Rights with The Financial Express