Fire guts valuables at super shop in Chattogram

Published: April 06, 2019 14:04:03 | Updated: April 07, 2019 11:27:25

Representational image

A fire broke out at a super shop in Kazir Deuri area in Chattogram city on Saturday morning.

The fire broke out on the second floor of 'Shopping Bag' super shop from an electric short circuit around 6:30am, said Jasimuddin, deputy director of Agrabad fire station.

On information, nine fire fighting units rushed in and doused the fire after one and a half hours of frantic efforts, reports UNB.

The super shop authorities said the loss caused by the fire could go up to Tk 0.20 million.

Share if you like