CARE Bangladesh is an NGO that works with female empowerment and socio-economic plus humanitarian development of rural areas.
Vacancy Type: Program Manager - Gender-Based Violence
- Overall project and personnel management of all GBV program activities, ensuring compliance and accountability, and core program management tools are developed and regularly updated, including work plans, spending plans, budget forecasts, and procurement plans.
- Coordination (internal/external) with relevant stakeholders and protection/GBV actors (UN agencies, ISCG, Government agencies, I/NGOs, and local partners), positioning CARE as key leading GBV response agency.
- Ensuring quality project (internal/external) reporting, based on evidence and analysis and MEAL tracking of indicators and sub-indicators, are reached and submitted on time.
- Providing technical assistance to the field staff and partners by designing and rolling out capacity-building activities/training on all GBV/protection, ensuring on-the-job coaching and mentoring.
- Closely collaborating with the Government Liaison Officer on all GBV program government approval documents, submission, and reporting.
Go to the application link for further details about the responsibilities.
Location: Cox’s Bazar Regional Office
- Master’s degree in social sciences, gender studies, public health, social work, humanities, law or other related disciplines.
- 5-7 years experience with a minimum of three years’ work experience of GBV in emergencies, protection, and gender programming.
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
Go to the application link for further details.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the really deserving candidate.
- In addition, CARE offers Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Leave Encashment, Life and Health Insurance, Working Mother Benefits.
Application Deadline: 5 October 2022
Go to this link for details - https://cutt.ly/yV9fYnG