Abt Associates is a mission-driven, global leader in research and program implementation in the fields of health, social and environmental policy, and international development. Known for its rigorous approach to solving complex challenges, Abt Associates is regularly ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms and named one of the top 40 international development innovators. The company has multiple offices in the U.S. and program offices in nearly 40 countries.
Vacancy: not specified
Vacancy Type: Communication, Documentation and Learning Officer - LHSS Bangladesh
- Ensure that Bangladesh deliverables are well organized, edited, and formatted.
- Coordinate dissemination of key reports and other project deliverables and communication products to local stakeholders and others who can learn from the Activity's work.
- Work closely with LHSS Bangladesh team and Abt Home Office Communication team to design and implement a communication strategy for Bangladesh following LHSS branding and marking policy and support visibility of the project activities by writing entries on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other LHSS media platforms.
- Prepare news, blog, press release, event reports or any other promotional content.
Go to the application link for further details about the responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree + Five years of relevant experience, or
- Master’s Degree + Three years of relevant experience, or
Go to the application link for further details.
Salary: as per company policy
Application Deadline: not specified
Go to this link for details - https://cutt.ly/zK9xDTg