The International Labour Organization (ILO) is the first and the oldest agency under the United Nations. It has 187 member countries. Its purpose is to advance labour rights and implement global labour mandates.
Vacancy: not specified
Vacancy Type: National Project Officer
Posted on: 8 March 2022
- Support the day-to-day operations of the labour administration reform unit, including working with the different project subunits to track delivery, quality, and progress to ensure high quality on-time delivery.
- Conduct basic research and analysis and draft components of reports and presentations for situation analyses at the national level.
- Contribute to revise project work plans where necessary including the preparation of the projects' documents: strategy notes, annual and rolling workplans, annual management plan and other relevant documents ensuring adherence to ILO policies and guidelines.
- Review progress of different project units against plans and take appropriate actions to ensure that the implementation remains on track.
- Review, verify and analyze work plans, progress and final reports and other data for clarity, consistency and completeness and monitor the progress of project activities. Follow-up on delayed documents, clarify information, and answer questions about clearance and processing requirements to support successful completion of agreed activities.
- Manage the implementation of project monitoring, including data collection, data management and data analysis.
Go to the application link given below to find the full information regarding the job details.
Employment Status: Contractual for one year
Working Hours: Not specified
Workplace: Work at office
- B Sc/M Sc in Computer Science/Engineering from any reputed university.
- At least two years of professional experience at the national level in the area of project management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Proven experience in working effectively with government bodies in charge of policy making and with development partners would be an asset.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: as per company policy
Application Deadline: 17 March 2022
- Apply through the official ILO website here - https://cutt.ly/1AWIT2W
For further details about International Labour Organization, visit this link - https://cutt.ly/UAWT8jt