The Global Resilience Partnership (GRP) is a group of 64 partners with the aim to shape policies that increase knowledge and enhance resilience to societal, economic, and environmental issues.
Alongside the Resilience Knowledge Coalition, GRP is hosting a social media competition in the lead-up to the Resilience Hub at COP27.
- Submit an entry to stand a chance to win $1000 USD, be showcased at key GRP events, and have your work displayed on all our social media channels.
Check the application link for further details.
What are you and your community doing to build resilience to the impacts of climate change?
- Are there any innovative solutions in your community?
- How are you accelerating climate action in your community?
All students and young professionals are invited to submit visual and audio content depicting what resilient steps they are taking to adapt to a world of uncertainty.
All entries must:
- Address a challenge in your community/country in relation to the impacts of climate change;
- Provide opportunities for building and enhancing resilience in your community.
What to submit:
Please submit either of the following
- 30-60 second visual or audio entry of any format (120 mbs): short films, interviews, documentaries, poems, songs, etc.
- Please provide subtitles with all video and audio entries, provide English translations of entries not submitted in English or French, and provide a script of your entry to ensure the content is translated properly.
- A series of photos telling your story.
Application Deadline: 16 October 2022
Interested applicants can check this link for details - https://cutt.ly/kVTsliw