Established in January 2021, Festivibe is already a rapidly growing luxury clothing brand specializing in Party outfits like Lehengas, Gowns, Bridalwear, Sarees, and Kurtis.
Vacancy: Not specified
Post: Marketing and PR Specialist
Posted on: 5 February 2022
- Implement marketing strategies, plans and programmes that deliver customer and business outcomes that support the marketing objectives.
- Proactively initiate product seeding, event sponsorship, joint promotion and collaboration opportunities with the right parties or partners.
- Create and launch activation campaigns like forums, networking with influencers and research new events we can sponsor and collaborate.
- Organize periodic online Live Events to engage our customers and generate new sales.
- Work with agency partners across social, digital, creative and media.
- Monitor social Media Marketing and engage with users, strengthening customer relations.
- Implement PR activities for brand visibility.
- Collaborate with influencers, different partners, brands and photographers.
- Plan and execute the marketing campaign for different seasons.
- Lead, plan and execute the whole digital content team including product shoots, campaigns and promotional videos.
Employment Status: Full-time
Working Hours: Not specified
Workplace: Not specified
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Marketing and PR.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Modern Marketing professional with an understanding of the latest developments in the marketing and media world.
- Strong experience in digital marketing across owned and paid channels, with a proven ability to manage public website content and social media channels, using data and analytics to improve performance.
- Dynamic, proactive and able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Monthly Salary around BDT 30,000 to BDT 35,000 (Will depend on the candidate's experience and qualification).
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Opportunity to be part of the core management body for strategic planning and future business growth.
- Incrementation of other financial and non-financial benefits based on your long-term dedication and performance.
- Yearly Bonuses on the profit of the Company and several Festival bonuses will be there.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Apply through LinkedIn here - https://cutt.ly/IOPlhCm
For further details about Festivibe,
- visit their website here- https://cutt.ly/DOPlcnp
- And, their Facebook page here - https://cutt.ly/AOPlRg9