A man and his nephew died of electrocution at Damodorpur village in Sadullahpur uapzila of Gaibandha on early Thursday.
The deceased were identified as Azizul Islam, 45, and his nephew Ujjal Mia, 25, of the village, UNB reported.
Quoting locals, Masud Rana, officer-in-charge of Sadullapur Police Station, said Azizul and Ujjal went to a water body for catching fish in the dead of night.
At one stage, they came in contact with a live wire and died on the spot.
Locals contacted police after finding their bodies beside the water body in the morning.
© 2017 - All Rights with The Financial Express