The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a subsidiary of the United Nations. It is reputed globally for its humanitarian work on building sustainable development, human development, and reducing poverty. The Head of UNDP is the third-highest ranked official of the United Nations, after the Secretary-General and the Deputy Secretary-General.
Post: Portfolio Manager - D.Governance
Posted on: 17 February 2022
- Ensure provision of top-quality policy advisory services and facilitation of knowledge creation and management for portfolio.
- Lead, coordinate and manage portfolio for effective and efficient delivery of results.
- Delivers quality assurance and ensures value for money of programme interventions.
- Facilitates strategic partnerships, representation and resource mobilization.
- Leads innovation, knowledge management and communication of results for portfolio.
Check Application Link for the detailed job description.
Employment Status: Full-time
Working Hours: Not specified
Workplace: Not specified
- Master’s Degree in political science, public policy, democracy, governance, economics, social or development sciences, public administration, judicial reform, human rights or related field.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in promoting democracy and governance issues (parliament, civil service, public administration, decentralization, electoral reforms, police and security, judicial reforms, human rights, social security, gender, urban governance, youth engagement, civil society development) at national and sub-national levels, in providing management advisory services.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of implementing multiple complex projects in broader democratic governance areas in partnership with national government is required.
- Knowledge of current issues and trends in democracy and governance q Knowledge and/or experience of working with UNDP programmes.
- Experience working with UN, international organizations will be an added advantage.
- Experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects and establishing inter-relationships among international organization and national governments.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software.
Language requirements: Fluency in written and spoken English and Bengali.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: as per company policy
Application Deadline: 4 March 2022
- Apply through the official UNDP link here - https://cutt.ly/LP118lC
- For further details about UNDP, visit this link - https://cutt.ly/GP117Eq
To check further job opening at UNDP, go here - https://cutt.ly/CP111Ww