NTU International A/S is a global consultancy firm for sustainable development projects worldwide. It’s been operating for over 20 years.
They have completed more than 1100 projects and have 16 offices globally.
Vacancy: not specified
Role: Communications Consultant
- Development and validation of a detailed, cost implementation plan.
- Establishment of working process and contact protocol among the local team and project stakeholders for the implementation of the campaign.
- Timely implementation of the communication campaign.
- Planning, organisation and management of press conferences and/or events and/or focus groups and/or workshops.
Check the application link for full details.
- 8 years of professional experience in communication services, including 5 years in the country of the assignment.
- 4 years of experience in developing and implementing communication campaigns, including production or quality control of video, audio, printed materials (media and multimedia products) and events.
Check the application link for further details.
Job Location: Remote
Salary and Benefits:
- As per company policy
Application Deadline: 30 December 2022
Go to this link for details - https://cutt.ly/c1WW1ZC