Université de Lausanne was established as a university in 1890. It is one of the oldest universities in the world. It is one of the Top 50 universities in Europe.
Host Country: Lausanne, Switzerland
Host University: Université de Lausanne
Name of the scholarship: UNIL Master's grants
Number of Awards: 10
Degree Level: Master’s
- The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student.
- It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the master's (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), except for cases of definitive failure after the first year.
Check the application link for further details.
- To have obtained a foreign university degree is considered equivalent to a bachelor's at UNIL before the beginning of the master's programme at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or at least C1 in English according to the language in which your chosen master is taught.
- Not been registered with UNIL
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, "list of documents to attach to your application").
Application Deadline: 1 November 2022
Interested applicants can check this link for details - https://cutt.ly/5Xj9x0l