The European University Institute (EUI) is one of the most prestigious schools for social science in the world. This academic institution is solely dedicated to providing postgraduate and postdoctoral training and research.
Host Country: Fiesole, Italy, European Union
Host University: European University Institute (EUI)
Name of the fellowship: Policy Leader Fellowship
Number of Awards: Not specified
Degree Level: Postgraduate
- The basic grant is € 2,500 per month.
- This unique programme is hosted at one of the most renowned academic institutions in Europe and provides the fellows with an insider view into the EU policy-making processes. However, the programme does not require an academic training background and instead seeks to attract individuals with diverse hands-on experiences in policy-making across the world.
- Besides having direct access to the EUI and the STG faculty as well as the researchers' community, the fellows learn from each other and form lasting professional and personal connections.
- The fellows spend five or ten months at the STG developing policy recommendations and practical solutions for pressing issues of transnational relevance inspired and informed by their work experience.
- In addition, the fellows attend professional skills training and can freely participate in the academic life and activities of the EUI to enhance their fellowship projects. At the same time, the fellows enrich the STG community by bringing their first-hand experiences to teaching, training and networking at the School.
- Upon the completion of the programme, the fellows join a global alumni network of policy professionals and have access to lifelong training opportunities at the EUI.
The fellowships are offered for a duration of five or ten months. Candidates should indicate their preference from the following options:
- Five months: September 2023 - January 2024 or February 2024 - June 2024
- Ten months: September 2023 - June 2024
The general profile of the candidates:
- Mid-career professionals able to demonstrate solid professional experience (minimum 10 years) and potential for future excellence in a given policy area; candidates with strictly academic profile typically will not be considered.
- Self-motivated and driven, able to autonomously accomplish the activities presented under the fellowship work plan.
- Open-minded and curious individuals willing to engage in peer discussions on topics which may go beyond their area of expertise.
Check the application link for further details.
Application Deadline: 25 January 2023
Interested applicants can check this link for details - https://cutt.ly/81Z8LAv