Ctg worker dies from electrocution

FE Online Desk | Published: November 21, 2017 14:20:41


Representational image

A worker died after being electrocuted while working in a project of Chittagong Wasa (Water Supply & Sewerage Authority) in the port city on early Tuesday.

Mobarak Hossain (30), hailing from east Guzara area of Raozan upazila, got electrocuted when he was installing water pipeline, Assistant Sub-Inspector of Chittagong Medical College and Hospital (CMCH) Police outpost, Alauddin Taluker said quoting Wasa workers.

The victim was rushed to CMCH in critically injured condition where the duty doctors declared him dead around 4 am, according to a local media report.

Share if you like