International Republic Institute (IRI) is a US non-profit organization that aims to promote democracy worldwide.
Vacancy: not specified
Vacancy Type: Resident Program Manager - Bangladesh
- Monitors analyzes and reports on political and related developments in Bangladesh to provide regional and country analysis.
- Serves as an IRI representative in Bangladesh, developing credibility with and maintaining good relationships with relevant stakeholders, including U.S. and foreign diplomats and donor agencies and program partners in the field and Washington, D.C.
- Participates in the substantive design of new programs and contributes to the development of new program ideas, while taking the lead on specific, substantial areas of programming, to be determined in coordination with the RPD.
- Supports the implementation of program activities, ensuring consistency with grant work plans and objectives.
Go to the application link for further details about the responsibilities.
- Undergraduate degree and a minimum of six years of professional experience in democratic governance and politics.
- 7 years in project management or project design and monitoring, preferably working directly with civic and political actors in closed spaces and overseeing sub wards to a range of local partners.
Go to the application link for further details.
Salary: as per company policy
Application Deadline: not specified
Go to this link for details - https://cutt.ly/rK9cdaL