The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is a global non-profit organization with the mission of improving good governance, democracy rights, economic development, and digital innovation in over 65 countries worldwide. It started its operations in Bangladesh in 2012.
Vacancy: not specified
Role: Program Manager
- Responsible for management and monitoring of the European Commission project, “Digital Citizenship.”
- Close coordination with the Delegation of the European Union (EU) to Bangladesh and sending reports and documentation as per the agreement.
- Functions as contact person/liaison to the partner organization, government agencies and key persons relating to the EU Project.
- Moderate, facilitate, and design workshops, seminars and conferences.
Check the application link for full details.
- Master’s Degree in any discipline, preferably in Social Science, from a well-reputed university.
- At least three years of relevant experience in the international development sector and/or other related organizations and sectors.
- Strong communication skills (both English and Bangla).
Check the application link for further details.
Job Location: Uttara, Dhaka with frequent travel to partner (Dnet) office in Mohammadpur, Dhaka and project implementation areas outside Dhaka as needed.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary and benefits shall be in line with industry standards and negotiable.
Application Deadline: 15 December 2022
Go to this link for details - https://cutt.ly/L1gBrcV