Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is one of the Top 20 universities in Australia. The Clayton Adam Florence Wilson Award promotes spine research at the university.
Host Country: Australia
Host University: Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
Name of the scholarship: Clayton Adam Florence Wilson Award for Biomechanics and Spine Research
Number of Awards: Not specified
Degree Level: PhD
You can express your interest in being considered for one of the following types of 'Clayton Adam Florence Wilson Awards' at any time (except PhD Scholarship):
- PhD scholarship - Applications are considered only within the Dates period
- international research collaborator award
- PhD Top-up award
- travel grant – international
- travel grant – domestic
- other (by prior arrangement).
Further information about what you will receive will be provided following the successful acceptance of your application.
- You must have experience in biomechanics and/or spine research.
- Further eligibility criteria will be provided following successful acceptance of your application.
- Provide a two-page CV with a one-page cover letter indicating:
- the type of Clayton Adam Florence Wilson Award/s for which you wish to apply
- how you believe you are eligible for the award.
- To email your CV and cover letter or for more information please contact, A/Prof Paige Little, Research Director, QUT Biomechanics and Spine Research Group.
Interested applicants can check this link for details - https://cutt.ly/TZroH8Q