alamgir ranch -->

Youth suffers burn, dies at Chittagong hospital

| Updated: November 28, 2017 10:30:30

- File photo used only for representation. - File photo used only for representation.

A young man who suffered serious burn injuries in a fire at his Debarpar home in Khulshi area of Chittagong on Sunday died at a hospital on Monday morning.

Police said the fire, originated from a mosquito coil, broke out at the tin-shed rented house of Shafiqul Islam, 27, son of on Shahidul Islam of Comilla, leaving him seriously injured, reports a news agency.

He was taken to the burn unit of Chittagong Medical College Hospital (CMCH) where he succumbed to his injuries around 6:00am on Monday, said Zahirul Islam, in-charge of CMCH police outpost

Share if you like