Four members of a family sustained burn injuries after a fire broke out in a house at Kathoa of Salna area in Gazipur city on Saturday.
The injured are Yakub Ali, his wife Aklima, their son Swapon, and Yakub’s father-in-law Noor Mohammad, according to UNB report.
Shahidul Islam, local ward counsellor, said hearing a big bang local people rushed to the house of Yakub Ali Mondol around 4:00 am.
They rescued Yakub Ali, his wife, son and father-in-law from the house and admitted them to Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Medical College Hospital.
They were shifted to Dhaka Medical College and Hospital as their condition deteriorated, he added.
The origin of the fire could not be known yet, Shahidul said.
© 2020 - All Rights with The Financial Express