Daraz is the leading end-to-end e-commerce solution for South Asia (excluding India). Their business covers four key areas – e-commerce, logistics, payment infrastructure and financial services. With a customer base of more than 500 million, they employ over 10,000 people to empower the local communities in South Asia.
Vacancy: not specified
Vacancy Type: Marketing Analyst
Posted on: 11 February 2022
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns.
- Report on marketing KPIs like Installs, DAU, MAU etc.
- Forecast budget and targets for marketing and each sub-department based on KPIs and present it to senior management.
- Monitor DoD budget distribution and performance of online, offline, PR, and other marketing teams.
- Follow up on DoD actual vs targets spend and marketing KPIs for the Month.
- Work closely with regional and local teams to improve marketing performance.
- Collect and analyze data for each sub-department of marketing to improve performance.
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices.
Employment Status: Full-time
Working Hours: Not specified
Workplace: Work at office
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from any renowned University.
- 3-5+ years of experience in marketing or relevant fields.
Gender: Both Male and Female
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge with Paid Marketing Tools (Google ADs, Ad Manager)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary, Compensation, and Other Benefits:
- As per Company Policy.
Application Deadline: 10 April 2022
Apply through LinkedIn here - https://cutt.ly/3PwH4CB
For further details about Daraz, visit this link - https://cutt.ly/9PwH6B4