The University of Lethbridge is a public research university with the main campus in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. Its second campus is in Calgary, Alberta.
The University of Lethbridge Graduate Research Award (ULGRA) is intended to facilitate nuance and flexibility in the financial support of graduate students at the University of Lethbridge housed within approved departments (see below).
All students applying for admission to a full-time program in 2021 onward will automatically be considered for ULGRA funding and cannot be held or be considered for other School of Graduate Studies admission funds (specifically the Tuition and Dean’s Scholarships).
Host Country: Canada
Host University: University of Lethbridge
Nationality: Canadian/ International students/ Permanent Residents
Number of Awards: Not specified
Degree Level: Master’s or PhD
- Units of USD 3,000 per annum can be offered to an individual up to a maximum of 7 units (USD 21,000) per annum
- Payable upon confirmation of full-time enrolment at U of L
Programs offered by University:
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- Master of Arts
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Music
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Science
- Master of Science in Management
- Admitted to or continuing in a full-time thesis-based or project-based master's or doctoral program excluding programs within the Faculty of Education.
- Departmental, faculty, or program area recommendation.
- Academic achievement
- Demonstrated research potential, as determined by the relevant department, faculty, or program area.
- No application is required. All eligible candidates are considered at the time of application to an eligible graduate program.
- Selection is completed at the time of admission by the applicable Program Committee.
- Renewal is contingent upon maintaining satisfactory progress & standing in the graduate program.
Application Deadline: No Deadline
- Visit this link for further information about the scholarship - https://cutt.ly/cOro7EW
- For further information about the university, click here - https://cutt.ly/9OrpxiA