Bongo is a media-based startup specializing in the creation, distribution, and monetization of video content. They are the first and biggest video-on-demand service in the country. Their market goes beyond Bangladesh as well, including India, Europe, and North America.
Vacancy: not specified
Role: Dubbing Director
- Operate and oversee Bongo’s recording studio.
- Lead the budgeting and schedule management (artists for recording).
- Ensure a high standard of studio deliverables.
- Record sessions.
Check the application link for full details.
- Qualification in Film Scoring, Music Production, Sound Engineering, or related field.
- Helps to select the studio’s equipment.
- Coordinates with artists, and other Bongo personnel to schedule recording sessions.
- Supervises recording engineers.
Check the application link for further details.
Job Location: Baridhara J-block, Dhaka
Salary and Benefits:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Festival Bonuses
- Vacations, and Happy hours with colleagues (office party, birthday party, etc.)
- Flexible work schedules and ownership at work
- Transparent work environment
- Collaborative and friendly workspaces (no boss here)
- Employee Mentorship and Internal Learning Programs
- OKR based performance management system
- Quarterly Reward and recognition programs
- Chance to work with an incredible global team
Application Deadline: 5 December 2022
Go to this link for details - https://cutt.ly/E1gFi4m