Jobs and Opportunities
14 days ago
BRAC IT Services Limited is hiring DevOps Engineer
BRAC IT Services Limited works with large-scale cloud hosted software systems for the largest NGO in the world.
Role: DevOps Engineer
- Collaborate with Agile development teams with experienced engineers to perform full life cycle application and infrastructure process development.
- Help the team achieve and maintain CI/CD model for deployment.
- Implement quality gates for each build and enable automation in release management and deployment.
- Monitor, administer and deploy Systems and Services on one of the top-tier cloud platforms.
- Implement monitoring and build tools.
- Work with the development and test organizations to ensure security, availability, reliability and performance.
- Implement system monitoring dashboards and generate reports.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team as needed;
- Bachelor's degree from a Govt. approved university. Preferably B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering or a similar discipline
- Skills Required: Coding, Database Administrator (DBA), Linux server
- Experience Requirements:2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Database, Linux
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- IT Enabled Service, Software Company
- Additional Requirements: Aged 28 to 39 years, Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Linux e.g. RHEL / CentOS / Ubuntu / Debian;
- CI/CD and build & deployment automation e.g. Chef / Ansible / Puppet;
- Virtualization/Containerization and Orchestration e.g. Docker / ESXi / KVM / Kubernetes;
- Database administration e.g. MySQL / PostgreSQL / MariaDB / Oracle;
- Web and application server e.g. Tomcat / IIS / Apache / Nginx;
- Load balancing e.g. HaProxy / Nginx / PgPool-II;
- Monitoring e.g. Netdata / ELK / Nagios / Zabbix / New Relic;
- Shell scripting e.g. Bash Script / PowerShell;
- Source code versioning e.g. Git / SVN;
- Cloud platform e.g. AWS/ GCP / Azure;
- Understand virtualization and containerization as a tool for growing scalability, reliability and expediency;
- Employing secure coding practices, including familiarity with OWASP top ten
- Having working experience with Terraform will be added as an advantage
Job Location: Dhaka
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Profit share
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
Application link: https://cutt.ly/a4dgp6y
Send your CV to [email protected]