ACI is one of the leading conglomerates in Bangladesh.
Vacancy: Not specified
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Role: Program Head
- Develop and submit concept notes and project proposals to development agencies and other related organizations.
- Manage partnership projects following their objectives, outcomes, budgets, and deliverables.
- Report to the development agency regarding project progress, results, early signs of impact, and evaluations in close coordination with senior management and other internal stakeholders.
- Represent ACI Agribusiness to development agencies, public forums, and related stakeholders through meetings, workshops, and events.
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with a wide variety of partners, including local implementing partners, development and government agencies, and multilateral agencies.
- Prepare presentations, scripts, and articles for submission to relevant stakeholders and journals.
- Build and execute strategies for branding agribusiness division.
- Supervise team members of the agribusiness development team.
- Perform any other ad-hoc assignments given by the supervisor.
- Master's in Economics/ Business Administration/ Statistics/ Agricultural Economics/ Agricultural Extension/ Environmental science or a closely related discipline from an international/ national reputed university.
- Expertise in MS PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent project note and proposal writing capacity with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
Job Location: ACI Centre, 245 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka.
Salary: Not specified.
Benefits: As per the company policy.
Application Deadline: 26 November, 2023
Application link: https://tinyurl.com/3tsev5fr