Jobs and Opportunities
14 days ago
DevOps engineer job open at a local tech company
Dhakacolo Pvt. Ltd. is one of the prime Colocation & Cloud Service Providers in Bangladesh having DC and DR in four locations across Bangladesh.
Role: DevOps Engineer
- Installation and configuration of solutions on customers' platforms (validation and production)
- Creating project-specific documents (test cases, user's guide, requirements documents)
- Create and maintain internal tools to automate common tasks
- Customer support during the validation phase
- Ensure the stability and reliability of the solution
- Prepare and upgrade the solution when a new version is to be deployed
- Provide training on the usage of products and new features
- BSC Engineer/Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering or Computer Science from any UGC-approved university.
- Additional Requirements: Working experience with Telecom providers or suppliers
- Very good knowledge of Linux operations and administration
- Very good knowledge and experience of Shell Scripting for Unix/Linux
- IP network based under Linux
- Analytic/ Trouble shooting competences
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Knowledge of Git (daily usage)
- Knowledge of Vmware
- Test Automation expertise is an asset.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Autonomous and able to write process documents
- Team spirit, good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Open to international cultures, ready to travel regularly (upto 35% travel)
- Customer service oriented and be agile
- Interest in innovation and computer technologies
- Fluent English, French will be an added advantage
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Attractive salary will be offered to deserving candidates along with other Benefits: as per policy.
Application Deadline: 30 Mar 2023