Part of the United Nations, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) is the prime intergovernmental organization that tackles global migration issues, and is committed to making the lives of migrants easier.
Vacancy: not specified
Role: Movement Operations Manager
- Oversee up to seven teams of staff members who are undertaking movement operations activities in Dhaka, including activities related to field support, movements, data processing and compliance.
- Oversee the efficient and effective management of airport services for arriving and departing individuals in Bangladesh, including in relation to documentation, luggage, escorts and special services.
- Oversee staff as they assist individuals at transit centers or third-party facilities. Monitor the weekly shift schedule, ensuring coverage is adequate to maintain a professional, safe, secure and clean environment.
- Ensure interpretation services are coordinated for individuals at the airport, in transit centers, camps, consolidation points and third-party facilities or during transport by air, ground or water, handling financial paperwork related to interpretation services as needed.
Check the application link for full details.
- Master’s degree in Political or Social Sciences, Business Administration, Refugee Protection, Migration Studies, International Relations and/or Law or a related field from an accredited academic institution with five years of relevant professional experience; or
- University degree in the above fields with seven years of relevant professional experience. Experience.
- Prior Movement Operations experience, especially in IOM, is highly preferred.
- Transportation-related and/or management experience is a strong advantage.
Check the application link for further details.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary and Benefits: as per IOM policy
Application Deadline: 7 December 2022
Go to this link for details - https://cutt.ly/M1WtH7C