BRAC is an international development organization founded in Bangladesh.
Vacancy: Not specified
Vacancy Type: Contractual
Role: District Coordinator
- Supervise Field Officers working on projects under the respective Reintegration Service Center and provide continuous guidance to the team to ensure quality program implementation/field operations.
- Visit the field regularly and facilitate field activities to ensure a better outcome for the project.
- Volunteer selection and their capacity building and guide to implement activities, develop and maintain volunteer database.
- Organize training, meetings, and workshops at the local level and field visits.
- Communicate and develop a good relationship with local-level stakeholders (GO and NGOs) to ensure field-level activity, advocacy, and networking.
- Coordinate and make a follow-up of returnee profiling, and develop and maintain an online database.
- Liaise with local-level industries/institutes and projects for managing job placement for the returnees.
- Identify best practices/ case story collection, and documentation and prepare periodical activity reports/ MIS, etc.
- Master in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Experience Requirements: At least 2 years (s).
- Age at least 14 years.
- Project Implementation, Field implementation, Community Mobilization, Activities Facilitation and Management, Finance and accounts and field operation, etc.
- Knowledge of Migration, Labor trafficking, and Returnee and reintegration issues.
- Reporting, Communication, Documentation, Monitoring.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant fields.
Job Location: Dhaka.
Benefits: As per the Company policy.
Application Deadline: 04 0ctober, 2023
Application link: https://tinyurl.com/4ut9crk5