BRACU is accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and approved by the Ministry of Education, Government of Bangladesh which has established itself as one of the leading private universities in Bangladesh.
Vacancy: Not specified
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Role: Head of Registry Planning and Information
- Reporting to the Registrar, The Head of Registry Planning and Information will lead the Planning and Information Unit within the Registry. The post holder will act as a senior member of the Academic Office within the Registry.
- Responsibilities also include staff management such as mentoring, coaching, encouraging, and providing professional development opportunities; performance management and evaluation regularly.
- For more information about the job description, please visit: https://tinyurl.com/m38xtj5d
- Minimum Master's degree with a background in Statistics, Data Analysis, Research Design, Mathematics, Social Sciences, or a related field with excellent academic credentials.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Registry and Information Management in an educational institution or related field. An analytical mindset with the ability to translate data into actionable insights is highly appreciable.
Job Location: Dhaka.
Benefits: As per the University policy.
Application Deadline: 12 0ctober, 2023
Applications should include the following documents:
- A cover letter.
- Curriculum vitae.
Names and contact information of two professional references Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit applications with the required documents to [email protected]. Indicate "Head of Registry Planning and Information" in the subject line.