Jobs and Opportunities
6 days ago
Join Tuuo Solutions Limited as Senior Accountant
TUUO Solutions Limited delivers outstanding digital outsourcing solutions to clients in the USA, Europe, and Australia.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Role: Senior Accountant
- Raise all invoices and requests for payment for foreign customers.
- Resolve all customer inquiries.
- Bank reconciliation, A/R, and A/P reconciliation.
- Liaison with local banks and BASIS.
- Maintain and follow up bank accounts transaction and reconciliations timely.
- Oversee local accounts payable and local vendor management.
- Preparation of annual budget, variances, and forecasts.
- Preparation of trial balance, balance sheet, profit and loss accounts, and other final accounts.
- Track and manage foreign exchange transactions.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial Statements.
- Maintain fixed assets and materials inventory management systems by supervising the record of all items in the inventory.
- Calculate indirect taxes and VAT, ensuring compliance with NBR and reporting other direct tax and VAT requirements.
- Prepare analysis of financial information for monitoring reports when required.
- Prepare and check all vouchers (Like receivables, payables, bank, payments, etc).
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting, Finance.
- Skills Required: Language skills both in Bengali and English, Team player, Working under pressure.
- Experience Requirements: At least 5 years (s).
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Auditing, Commercial, Finance/ Accounts, Tax, and VAT.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Enabled Services.
- Age at least 35 years.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Proven track record in a similar position.
- Experience in the "BPO" or export industries is a plus.
Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline: 21 June 2023
Application Procedure: Send your CV to: [email protected]