Protima Rani (25), wife of Provat and her minor girl Khushi Rani (3) of Panchagarh’s Lalmohon Para village died after being electrocuted at their own residence in Debiganj upazila of the district Saturday afternoon.
The incident occurred when Khushi put her hand on electric wire unconsciously and got electrocuted. Her mother also got electrocuted while trying to save her, according to eye witnesses.
They were rushed to Debiganj Health Complex where the duty doctors declared them dead, reports a local news agency.
© 2017 - All Rights with The Financial Express