Two brothers have died from electrocution in Pangasia area under Lalmohon upazila of Bhola district on Monday morning.
The deceased were identified as Al-Amin (6), and his brother M Siam (4), sons of Mizan Khandaker, resident of the same area.
The boys came in contact with a live electric wire, which fell on the ground, while they were playing there at about 8.30am, said Officer-in-Charge of Lalmohon police station Mir Khairul Kabir.
A BSS report says two other persons received injuries while trying to rescue the duo.
Both the brothers died on the spot.
© 2017 - All Rights with The Financial Express