Loading...

Farmer dies from electrocution in Magura

Published: October 12, 2019 11:52:13 | Updated: October 13, 2019 11:48:07


A farmer was electrocuted at Parla village in Mohammadpur upazila of Magura district on Friday night.

The deceased was identified as Abdur Rahim, 22, son of Ohid Mia of the area, reports UNB.

Tarak Nath Biswas, officer-in-charge of Mohammadpur Police Station, said Abdur was electrocuted while giving electric connection to a rat killing trap at his home around 11:00 pm.

A case was filed in this connection.

Share if you like