Fire guts cookeries godown in Chattogram

Published: September 09, 2018 20:45:31 | Updated: September 10, 2018 11:24:31

Picture used for representational purpose only

A cookeries godown was gutted as a fire broke out in Baroquarter area under Pahartali thana in Chattogram city Sunday.

The fire originated from an electric short circuit from the godown at around 1:30 pm and soon engulfed the entire godown, reports BSS.

Being informed, two fire-fighting units rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control at around 3:00 pm.

Share if you like