Housewife dies of electrocution in Rajshahi

Published: May 09, 2018 12:38:45 | Updated: May 10, 2018 14:28:38


A housewife died from electrocution at Zadabpur village in Shahrasti upazila on Tuesday.

The deceased was identified as Minu Ara Begum, 40, wife of Kabir Hossain of the village, said Selim Patwari, chairman of Uttar Rayosree union.

She died on the spot when came in contact with a snapped electric wire while passing through the old house area in the evening, he added, reports UNB.

Share if you like