Magura school boy dies of snakebite

Published: August 12, 2018 11:43:02 | Updated: August 12, 2018 13:27:25

Representational image

A schoolboy died from snake bite at Bhatoail in Magura’s Shalikha upazila on Sunday morning.

The deceased was identified as Topai Biswas, 10, son of Parimal Biswas and a class V student of Bhatoail Government Primary School, UNB reports.

Rabiul Islam, officer-in-charge of Shalikha Police Station, said that Topai died as a venomous snake bit him while he was sleeping at his room in early hours.

Share if you like