A woman and her son were electrocuted and three of their family members injured at Betchhari area of Dighinala upazila in Khagrachhari on Friday night.
The deceased were identified as Kalamile Chakma (45) and her son Satyajiban Chakma.
Kalamile and her son were electrocuted around 11:30 pm after a live electric wire snapped on the roof of their house, leaving them dead on the spot, said Parban Chakma, a duty doctor of Dighinala Health Complex.
Three of their family members sustained injuries in the incident, reports UNB.
© 2017 - All Rights with The Financial Express