A shop employee was burned to death as a fire broke out in an area under Bayezid thana area in Chattogram city early Saturday.
The deceased was identified as Md Sohel, reports Reuters.
Kamal Uddin, deputy director of Agrabad Fire Service, said that the fire broke out in Amin Jute Mill area early in the morning following an electric short circuit and gutted at least 19 houses and a shop.
On information, two units of Agrabad fire brigade rushed in and doused the flame.
Later, the fire fighting team recovered Sohel's charred body from the shop.
© 2017 - All Rights with The Financial Express