Two workers die after inhaling toxic gas

Published: July 08, 2018 20:17:19 | Updated: July 09, 2018 16:06:18


Two workers have died after inhaling toxic gas in a septic tank of a house at Maligas area in Tentulia upazila in Panchagarh on Sunday afternoon.

The deceased were identified as Bablu Mia, 20, son of Alauddin, hailing from Mirgar area in Sadar upazila and Mahbub Hossain, 30, son of Khayrul Islam of Bakshigoch area of Tentulia upazila.

Office-in-charge of Tentulia Police Station Jahurul Islam said one of the workers climbed down into the septic tank at Gamir Uddins's house and fell sick.

When the other worker got down in the tank to rescue him he also fell sick, reports UNB.

Later, locals rescued the duo and took them Panchagarh Mordern Hospital where doctor declared them dead.

Share if you like