Two construction workers died from electrocution at a house in Shamsernagar area in Kamalganj upazila of Moulvibazar district on Monday morning.
The victims were Syed Ali (22), son of late Makbul Mia and Misir Ali (15), son of Abdul Mannan, both hailed from Kulaura upazila, a news agency reported.
Locals and police said the two got electric shock around 8:30 am when they came in contact with a live electric wire while working in an under-construction building in the area.
Locals rushed them to Kulaura Health Complex where duty doctors declared them dead, said Md Shamim Musa, officer-in-charge of Kulaura Police Station.
© 2017 - All Rights with The Financial Express