Two workers killed after inhaling toxic fumes in Khagrachhari

Published: May 27, 2018 16:21:54 | Updated: May 28, 2018 18:10:55


Two construction workers died after inhaling toxic gas of septic tank of a hatchery in sadar upazila in Khagrachhari on Sunday morning.

The deceased were identified as - Rafikul Islam and Ramjan Ali.

Police said the workers died on the spot after inhaling poisonous gas when they got down inside the tank for cleaning the hatchery at about 11 am, reports BSS.

Share if you like