The Financial Express

Father, son die after being electrocuted in Magura

| Updated: October 30, 2017 20:42:37

Google map showing Magura district Google map showing Magura district

A man and his son were electrocuted at a brick kiln at Shotokhali village in Shalikha upazila of Magura district on Sunday afternoon.

The victims, Abur Rashid (50), and his son Abu Hasan (25) were the workers of Tania Brick Kiln and hailing from Chadkhali village in Pikegachha upazila of Khulna. 

The incident occurred when a torn-out live electric cable fell on four workers of the brick kiln, including the father and son, said Tariqul Islam, additional superintendent of Magura police.

The labourers were rushed to Magura Sadar Hospital with severe burn wounds where Rashid and Hasan succumbed to their injuries.

A case was filed in this connection, reports UNB.

Share if you like