A seven-year-old boy was electrocuted at Dighi village in Shalikha upazila of Magura district on Monday morning.
The deceased was identified as Abu Huraira, 7, son of Badsha Mia of the area, reports UNB.
Tariqul Islam, officer-in-charge of Shalikha Police Station, said the boy got electrocuted as he put his fingers into an electric socket while playing at home around 7:00am.
Family members admitted the boy to Magura Zila Hospital where doctors declared him dead.
© 2017 - All Rights with The Financial Express