Welding worker dies from electrocution in Jessore

Published: June 09, 2017 07:50:02 | Updated: October 24, 2017 12:54:32


A worker died from electrocution at Barandi Kadamtala in the Jessore district town on Thursday.

 

Quoting victim's father, police said Al Amin, 19, a welding worker and son of Mozahar Kha of Fatehpur area in Sadar upazila, came in contact with live electric wire while working at a shop, leaving him critically injured.

Later, he was taken to Jessore General Hospital where the doctors declared him dead; according to UNB.

Share if you like