University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB) is a leading private university in Bangladesh. In 2020, it was ranked as one of the Top 50 Universities worldwide for Innovation and Creativity in World’s Universities with Real Impact (WURI) rankings.
Vacancy: not specified
Role: Project Manager
- Promotion through outreach activities of the ULAB Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) on diversity, tolerance, and pluralism.
- The Project Manager will also arrange interactive networking events and community-building sessions with MOOC participants.
- The Project Manager will implement the ongoing Diversity Fellowship by keeping in touch with selected Fellows, connecting them to suitable mentors from civil society leaders, promoting the activities of the Fellows, and ensuring successful completion and documentation of the Fellowship.
- This will entail drafting suitable knowledge and visual materials to describe the fellowship, coming up with a plan to promote the fellowship through newspaper articles, press releases, webinars and Facebook marketing.
Check the application link for full details.
- At least an undergraduate degree from a reputed global and/or Bangladeshi university
- At least five (05) years of experience in project management will be given priority, particularly in the NGO and INGO space.
- Prior experience in writing donor proposals, narrative reports, qualitative research reports, and case studies.
- Interest and experience in topics related to diversity, pluralism and tolerance will be prioritized.
Check the application link for further details.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary and Benefits:
- BDT 75,000-100,000 per month (taxes will be deducted as appropriate)
- A dedicated laptop and a mobile phone will be provided.
- No other benefits applicable
Application Deadline: 17 December 2022
Go to this link for details - https://cutt.ly/i1WyAbP