Jobs and Opportunities
5 months ago
Full tuition fee waiver for MSc at the Delft University of Technology
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is one of the top-ranked universities worldwide for STEM subjects. It is the oldest and largest public technical academic institution in the Netherlands.
Host Country: Delft, Netherlands
Host University: Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
Name of the scholarship: Justus and Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships
Number of Awards: ⅔ per faculty
Degree Level: Master’s
- Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme are based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
Check the application link for further details.
- You are an excellent international applicant (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft MSc programmes (not a Joint Education Programme).
- You have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 per cent or higher of the scale maximum.
- You have a bachelor's degree from an internationally renowned university outside the Netherlands.
- You have submitted a complete MSc application before the scholarship deadline.
Application Deadline: 1 December 2022
- Interested applicants can check this link for details - https://cutt.ly/vBfdm8l