BRAC Institute for Governance and Development (BIGD) is one of the leading think tanks in Bangladesh. They conduct rigorous social science research to explore and solve some of the most pressing socio-economic issues in the country.
Name of the Position: Executive Assistant
- Keep track and follow-up with all decisions made by the Executive Director and ensure action points taken at previous meetings are followed up with relevant people.
- Engage in effective calendar management for the Executive Director, liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to organize and set up meetings instructed by the Executive Director, and filter relevant meetings and prioritize events.
- Document, methodically store, and circulate all meeting notes held by the Executive Director to relevant staff and stakeholders.
- Work with the Senior Management Team (SMT) on decisions and action points given by the Executive Director.
Check the application link for full details.
Job Requirements (Education/ Skill):
- Bachelors or master’s degree in management, economics, development Studies, public policy or administration, or any relevant field.
Check the application link for further details.
Salary: as per company policy
Application Deadline: 16 August 2022
Go to this link for details - https://cutt.ly/GZVvMco