Jobs and Opportunities
5 months ago
Master’s Scholarship at Utrecht University
Utrecht University is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands. It has distinguished alumni, including 12 Nobel Laureates.
Host Country: Utrecht, the Netherlands
Host University: Utrecht University
Name of the scholarship: UES - Law, Economics and Governance International Talent Scholarship
Number of Awards: Not specified
Degree Level: Master’s
- Tuition fee plus the required income linked to a residence permit for study as set by the Immigration and Naturalisation Service, for one year.
- In a 2-years Master's programme the scholarship can be renewed for the second year.
Check the application link for further details.
If you are an eligible candidate, you will be selected for a scholarship based on the following criteria:
- Your academic quality and results of the preceding education, as evidenced, for example, by grades, test scores, publications, and letters of recommendation;
- Your career vision, and promise in the proposed field of study;
- Your societal engagement (e.g. extracurricular activities)
- The quality and relevance of your motivation letter for the Master’s programme;
- The quality of the application itself (completeness, accuracy, consistency)
In order to be awarded this scholarship, you should:
- Hold a non-Dutch secondary education degree;
- Have been admitted to one of the English-taught Master’s programmes of the Graduate School of Law, Economics and Governance with a start date of 1 September 2023.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2023
Interested applicants can check this link for details - https://cutt.ly/5BVRKTD