Well-regarded for its research, University of Kent is one of the Top 50 UK universities.
Host Country: Kent, United Kingdom
Host University: University of Kent
Name of the scholarship: Lisa Pan Marketing and Technology Scholarship
Nationality: International students
Number of Awards: not specified
Degree Level: Master’s
- The scholarship will be awarded based on outstanding academic merit with an award of £11,100.
- The scholarship holder, in recognition of the award would automatically become a member of the prestigious KBS Scholarship group and be encouraged to undertake at least one within a range of activities to support and promote your studies whilst a student and subsequent alumni of Kent Business School.
- Hold an offer to study MSc Marketing at Kent Business School for 2022 entry.
- Hold a UK first class degree (or International equivalence) ideally in a Science or Technology subject.
- Be self-funded.
- Submit a supporting statement which should discuss how the candidate could develop their interest in technology and marketing through being awarded the scholarship. These interests may include areas such as the blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning, social media, online gaming, cloud technologies, privacy issues, the Internet of Things, virtual reality, technology entrepreneurship, and autonomous vehicles. This list is not exhaustive but aimed as a guide.
- Demonstrate their passion for Marketing and Technology.
Check the application link for full details.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2022
Interested applicants can check this link for details - https://cutt.ly/1HJ2KPv